Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Beginning...

     In January 2011, I was unexpectedly laid off from my job due to downsizing within the company. During the months that followed, I set out to discover my true passion & desire for a future career. In April, it came to me!  After working as a focus leader in my church's children's church ministry for over a year, I realized how much I really enjoyed teaching. What I enjoyed most was seeing their eagerness for learning the material and their enthusiasm and involvement within the classroom. I actually look forward to teaching on Sunday mornings; it gives me a feeling of hope & excitement and I am looking forward to the same rewards once I become a certified teacher!

Me & 3 of my children's church angels!

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! Watching you teach, I can tell you have a true passion for kids. They love you Shams! And I love you too!

    Love your BFF,
    Kandis

    ReplyDelete